Re: i'm back

From: Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>

<snip>
  But anyway, My eurolights are
BRIGHT, I knew they would be but I never realized they would be like
this.
I didn't even do all new wiring, I just unplugged the stock us lights
and
plugged in the eurolights.  Real easy.

If you didn't change any wiring from the US lights to the H4's, the high
beams will come on when the low beams are on and vice versa.  Also the
ground connection is incorrect so the the beams that are not on will
glow dimly.  I can't remember the pinout of the H4 now, but I can dig it
up if you need it.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'81 "S"