power steering mounts... i need some!

anyone have both power steering mounts (the front brass looking one and
the rear molded aluminum one that bolts up to the under side of the
engine with three bolts) laying around somewhere?  please let me know,
both of mine are busted and the pump is being held by one bolt.  this is
for a 1.8 16V, i don't know what the 8V's look like, but if you KNOW
they are the same, let me know that too.  TIA.

chris
86 16V scirocco