Re: 2.0's and motronics

Why move to Motronic . . ?
Is there truly and advantage in it . .
Sure you can chip a Motronic ECU . .
But a CIS-E units doesn't really need to be rechipped or remapped . .
But can be remapped for like 250 . .
Are there big gains to be made from Motronic that can't be made from a worked
motor on CIS-E . .
And would any gains really be worth the time and effort . .
And most importantly, would it clean up a 16V's engine bay . .
Mines a mess and I need to clean up the way the wires run some more. . .
Want mine to be as neat as a A3's engine bay . .
Well I thats it for me off to play video games or something. .
~Danny~
88 16V Tornado Red