Re: Scirocco at v_max - was : Porsche death in Toronto ...

On Sun, Feb 28, 1999, Mike VanAmburgh <vwvr6r@fiber.net> quoth:
> I'd agree with Dirk here.  I had an 89 8V Scirocco Scala when I lived in
> Germany and the thing was very stable cruising at 190-200 kph.
> (119-125mph).

Hmm - I've got an '87 Scirocco 8V, and the highest I've had it is about
112mph - it was rock solid, but it was also not gonna give me any more
speed..  time to think about a 2.0l engine swap. :-)

-Pat
87 Scirocco 8V