16V's 1.8-2.0 conversion questions

I am about to go and do a conversion to the 2.0 16v.  I got it out of a gti
with 74k on the odometer and I am looking for suggestions on doing the swap.
Right now I am planning on going with the old jetronic fuel injection
management, but if there are any major advantages to the motronic brains I
have them from the other car.  Also I am upgrading to techtonics tuning
exhaust and after I get some work done to it I will be going with the 1.8's
head with a euro intake cam.  I am also replacing the engine mounts while I am
there, and timing belt, tranny seals, rear main seal CV boots.... anything I'm
missing?  I know some of you out there have already done this and any hints
and or pointers are really appreciated.
TIA
Josh Lukasik
88 16v soon to be 2.0 16v