Scirocco at v_max - was : Porsche death in Toronto ...

Hello,

>> for those of you unfamiliar) at about 200 km/h.  Needless to say, he
>> and his occupant were both pronounced dead at the scene.
>>
>> We all love speed, but there's a time and a place for it - and public
>> roadways just aren't it.
>
>Wow, that's heavy. If would even consider doing 200, I sure as hell
>wouldn't do it in the Scirocco! Sorry guys, but I love my car, but at
>200? EEP! When I get that thing up to 150 km/h, it starts shaking and
>jumping all over the place!

I have to disagree here.
When I'm driving my Rocco on AB, I mostly drive about 200kmh
( if traffic allows this ) and the handling is perfect.
No shaking, extreme noise or insecure feeling and no unnecessary Adrenaline.
I've driven with some Mercedes or BMW where the subjective feeling was much worse.
( too soft suspension, you can't "feel" the street
and the physical limits when your wheels begin to lose contact in corners)

my wife likes driving the Roc at v_max (204kmh) too, because you don't feel the
speed, the Scirocco just drives...

If your  Scirocco starts shaking and jumping at 150km/h,
you have a severe suspension problem - or roads that aren't made for this speed...

drive safely :-)
Dirk