Re: 16v ->mk1 exhaust help

cool, ya know, i had a 8v racing downpipe that was to go in my
G60->mk2 project and i was going to use it, but they said it wasn't
going to fit, and i'll be damn if i wanted to stand there and argue
with the shop, plus it woulda been an extra hour labor and i don't
wanan spend any moolah on this 1.7L...hell $50 is half a headstud
kit! anyways this is cool, but now brings this up.. i had wanted to
go 2.5" exhaust, does anyone make a header for the 16v than ends in a
2.5" collector or would i be better off having someone custom make
it?

Ryan