Re: 16v ->mk1 exhaust help and VR6 help

> when swapping in a 16v engine into an mk1, what kind of exhaust
> options are there? will a stock 16v downpipe and cat line up
> correctly? will a techtonis 16v racing downpipe fit? do any headers
> fit?

	i'm assuming that you're using the 16V rocco motor?  if so, then
anything that would work in the work should work flawlessly in the mk1.
i've got my old rocco 16V motor in my mk1 jetta with a TT SS downpipe.
if it's considered a "racing" downpipe, i couldn't tell ya for sure.
all i know is that it fits with no problems.

jason
the mad bastard