Re: 16v ->mk1 exhaust help and VR6 help

	Best place for the exhaust question is techtonics themselves. If the don't
have a peice that fits they will make you one. But considering that the
project your doing is getting more popular they probably have something for
you.

	For the second part of the question. Well I spent a lot of time with Keri and
his family when he was here for waterfest. I don't know everything he did but
he filled me in on the motor exhaust and suspension set up he used for his
beast. If you would like more info I would be more then happy to answers
questions the best I can. Its been I while since I spoke to him.

~Danny~