RE: [tech] Radio/ Amp

dude, i don't know if this applies to car radios, too, but on my guitar rig
i had a problem with 60-cycle hum.  it was caused by ground loops.  ground
loops happen when more than one piece of equipment is grounded to different
places.  all of the equipment should be grounded at only one point.  i
recommend isolating the mounting screws and using one ground wire to ground
everything.  just another thing to try if nothing else works...

chris
86 16V scirocco