Re: [tech] Radio/ Amp

>Chris,
>
>It sounds like you have most things in order. The one thing that
stands=
> out to me is you have the amp Pos lead to the fuse box. I know it is
no=
>t the most powerful amp, but I would wire the Pos straight to the
Batter=
>y (with in-line fuse). Also ground the amp with a wire, not mounting
scr=
>ews. Also make sure the speaker wires from the amp do not run next to
th=
>e power cable.
>
>Hope that helps
>

>mark hausler

Mark,
Actually, I tried running the wire direct to the battery with no luck.
The part that is most confusing is- when you unplug the RCAs and plug in
a portable CD player, it works great!
I'm begining to thing that its a radio problem.

Maybe Ill try the pullout that Mark Mages gave me....

Thanks for replying, tho!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus