Re: Scirocco vs. GTi

> Im not sure exactly what the numbers are, but even the 2L GTi's are
> slower then our 1.8 16v sciroccos.  They are way heavier and have more
> toys on them....

Hmm.  Now I'm convinced my 88 Scirocco isn't as quick as it should be.
I also have a 92 GLI with the 2.0 and it feels WAY quicker than the
Scirocco.  Maybe it's the low end punch of the 2.0 fooling me.  Anybody
in northern Utah who wants to do some racing in my cars?  I want to see
which one is quicker.  :-)

BTW, I just bought this Jetta yesterday and the feel of the 2.0 really
wants me to upgrade the Rocco to a 2.0 in a bad way.  How hard is it to
do anyway?  I imagine there are archives of this somewhere.  Anyone know
where?

-Mike