Re: Sticking throttle?

Yeah, actually it is.  It was kinda cold today and it the pedal was
sticking really bad.  It was really getting on my nerves.  I looked at
it a little today and it looks like it's hanging up where the pedal
pivots.  I'm gonna shoot some WD40 up there and see what happens.

Thanks,
Mike
92 Jetta GLI 2.0 16V
88 Scirocco 16V