Re: Smaller side markers

Pete Jacobsen wrote:

> I'm trying to find those smaller yellow side markers used on the newer
> european cars... wondering if I can get them from a vdub shop or at a
> scrap yard? I'm gonna tear off the existing (tinted) rear side markers
> on my Mk1 and fit in some front markers on the front fenders. I know
> Andre has done this, anyone else?
>
> Pete
> 8TROC

1. New Dimensions sells some Hella (& maybe other brands) side marker
lights. Some groovy ones I covet are three dimensional, kinda like a
pyramid shape as they rise from the surface of the body.

2. On the other hand, it's great to have friends, because Mr. Ting, the
Mad Max of the list, reached in his pocket and pulled out some tiny side
markers from an Audi ( I think ). Says he pulled off at the local yard,
OEM is 'wunnerfull. (Thx Alex)

hth,
TBerk