RE: Re: Smaller side markers

I'll back Mark up here and say that the best way to get these is to go to
your local pick a part, yank them off of an Audi and get the wires too.....

Oh, and don't forget to take a rubbing or something of the hole in the
audi....I actually used a piece of a styrofoam cup, pressed it into the
hole and it made a perfect imprint for a template

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop