RE: Digifant any good w/ a turbo? (vs. CIS-E)

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that there may be three Digifants. I'm
not very familiar with the Corrado
system, but understand it is very simialr to the Digifant that came on
GTI's and Cabs in 1990, 91, and 92.
There is a Digifant that was only on Calif. cars in 1990 that sucked big
time. I think it is called Digifant I,
and the others are called Digifant II.