RE: Digifant any good w/ a turbo? (vs. CIS-E)

it appears i got my info backwards.  i got this from the autotech
site...---->

In 1988, VW introduced the Digifant II system (a pulsed, non-CIS system)
on the Golf and Jetta models.
Digifant II has the ability to control ignition mapping as well as fuel
system parameters. This Motorola
controller-based system brings with it new obstacles when injection
modifications become necessary.
.

In that same year, The G60 Corrado was introduced to the US, using
Digifant I, a system more akin to other
Bosch systems than Digifant II. Both fuel and knock-sensor ignition are
controlled with one ECU, as with
Motronic.