Re: gas tank

Well here is some advice.  I have an 80 with 30k on it.  I bought it and it
did not run.  after replacing the fuel filter, (befor I got it it had a new
pump), it started up, and ran poorly.  i then changed the injectors, and the
distributor, it ran better. then it stopped running again.  I yanked the tank
and it was destroyed from sitting for 1 yr.  i have sinced replaced the tank
and filter, and it runs again.  i still need to change the pump, injectors,
and the distributer, and then it will run great again.-an 84 rabbit tank is
the same, except that you have to elongate a fuel lead or shorten one.