Re: Fwd: [16v] 0.75 5th Gear - DONE (very long)

Mark, it is Toby, and the name of the guy who did it is Roc Ventrice. He is a
long time friend of mine, and jason's.  he has been doing the things that I dont
want to do for good prices and reliable results.  he does have a website
started- it might not be up yet though.   I think it is vwtransmissions@aol.com.

otherwise you can reach him @ 412 823 7355.
he will be glad to answer any ques you may have for him.
refer Jason or Toby(myself) and he will probably take better care of you.