RE: [tech] torque on headgasket?

I don't know if this applies to Sciroccos.  But when I replaced the head
gasket on my old Alfa, I had to torque the bolts a second time after about
500 miles.  I torqued them (in order), drove 500 miles, let the engine
cool, backed off the head bolts in order, and torqued them again.  Never
had any problems.

-Brad
The U-boat Commander