RE: Water temp light flashing

Hmmm...they didn't do that on mine, but they didn't really tell me all the
details of what they did, either (ya, ya, I know, I know...). The bill said
"replace sensor." They made it sound like it was on or near the thermostat.
I don't remember exactly what the guy said, but they didn't replace the
overflow tank, and it cured the problem.

My other car currently has the same problem...

Neal

ities.com/MotorCit
y/Garage/1571)