Från: Shannon Fenton <sfenton@telegroup.com>
Till: Scirocco List <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Ämne: RE:Water temp light flashing
Datum:  den 17 februari 1999 20:31

The sensor is in the coolant overflow (16V right?). And mine is
also
problematic. But this is due to a almost invisable leak in the
sensor housing itself which
shorts out the connection giving a false warning.Unfortunately
though you
cannot just replace the sensor, you have to replace the whole
overflow tank unit.
HTH.

Thank You for Your Time,
        Shannon Fenton