Re: [tech] [gas tank] pre-transfer pump tanks [FI]

-----8<-----SNIP!-------8<---------

-------8<------SNIP!--------8<--------------

>Ewan Hopkins...

I brought my injectors to a place that specializes in deisel injectors,
and they said that they were 'throw away' injectors- there was no way to
clean them except for running Techron thru my system....

I guess they were wrong?

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus