oil pressure survey

With a warm engine, my oil pressure at idle is about 1.2 bar (don't know what this translates into psi) and when under throttle it almost reads off the scale at 4.9 bar.  Me thinks this is good.  I seem to remember the Bentley saying something about 1.2 bar at idle, but I can't be positive w/o looking in the manual.

Victor
84 8v--just added 4-2 manifold w/ TT dual downpipe, now have to figure out how to get the bloody exhaust pipes on!