------------------------------
Date: 2/16/99 11:54 AM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: dan

Hi there,

My Bentley manual lists a minimum engine oil pressure.  It doesn't list a everything-is-new-and-working-real-good pressure.

It says something like 30 PSI at 2000 RPM.  I have 30 @ 2000 RPM.  My valves are clicking, and I suspect oil pressure is a bit low.

Does anyone have any pressure data?

Are there any cool-beans hi-zoot oil setups I can put on a 16V?

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco