Re: Lightened flywheels? And NOS

HREF="http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/">http://members.aol.com/sailingfc
>> </A>

Just found out the flow problem stems from the fact that gasoline
molecules are heavier than the air or nitrous molecules. The gas
molecules have more momentum which causes them to "prefer" cylinders 1
and 2. Cylinders 1 and 3 get the nitrous so you have a lean condition
which is very bad. Somebody else on the list talked about direct feed to
each cylinder...this sounds like a good idea; but do they make anything
like this?

JSJackson '85 Scirocco