Re: Lightened flywheels? And NOS

yes you aremost correct, however i am running a dry system,
onlyinjecting nitrous into the airstream before the t-body. Nitrous
oxide is prob a bit heavier than breating air *(as verified by
everyones low voices at the last nitrous party...) but it's such a
miniscule difference that I doubt a dry system would feed more to cyl
3 and 4.

screw it, lets so what ive always wanted, a 1 to 4
length tuned intake manifold ottinger uses someting like this in
their turbo rocco manifolds. Say you use the weber single venturi
or one from a VR6 or whatever, and the intake is like a reverse
header, each runners intake tube is of equal length, prob twisted all
to hell but tuned none the less...or why the heck cant we weld shut
the intake and bust open a hole in the back and mount the t-body
there? yeah yeah add a heat shield from the exhaust under it and yer
good to go! who the hell needs a firewall anyways! could always
shorten the runners a bit = more high end

Ryan

yeah yeah i think its time for bed