Re: Virus warning

At first I took this as 'oh no, another stupid virus hoax' until I
realized it was an .exe file.  This site has a little info on this
happy99.exe thing.  It doesn't really say if it's legit, but I would
imagine what described can happen if the exe file is executed.

http://kumite.com/myths

Just for gee-whiz info for some who may not know, other sites that can
be checked for any e-mails like this that you receive...

http://sassman.net/virus
http://www.hoaxkill.com
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html
http://www.urbanlegends.com