Re: climate controls

> This brings up a question:  Has anyone ever converted their heater
> controls to cable actuation?  It seems to me that would be more
> reliable than vacuum.

Yes I did when I removed my AC...I put in the Heater Only box out of a
different rocco, and brought the cable controls with it....they aren't any
more reliable as far as I'm concerned....the slider part tends to break,
the plastic gets old and brittle and eventually breaks....

Eric
(currently reaching under the dash to open/close my defrost vents)