Re: Copy of e-mail sent to Century VW for cinci cruise

Sounds good to me.  I would be happy to create a page (though my HTML
creativity isn't much to look at), and Etrik or Brett (do you have access to
the site yet?) could just copy it and post it on in the scirocco list
section of the page?

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571