Re: Lightened flywheels?

	You know I was just a t Rapid saying hello and I spoted a rather small custom
alu. fly wheel. Well I thought it was for a bug or an older water cooled car.
I looked at the sign and it was a Clutch Masters Alu. VR6 fly wheel. It
weighed about 12 ot 14 pounds. I forgot what it was exactly but it was a
whopping 395.95 for it.
No my question is why bother?
	It would be a lot easier and econimical to have a local place or velocity to
machine a stock one that you can pick up almost anywhere. Is the an advantage
to this extremely expensive piece of round alu. ?
Just pondering
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red