Re: wheels.......

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:54:40 -0500 "E Hoover" <hoovere@pa.net> writes:
>Has anybody heard anything about MB Motoring wheels ?   I think they are
>specially made for Discount Tire, but i'm not sure.  I like the MB6's,
as
>they have that ATS/Borbet type look.  They are pretty cheap too - 16x7
>for $115.   I'm still looking though.....

Back in the day, they called then "MB Zone" wheels. Now they call them
MB6. MArketing thing im sure. I bought them for my Roc origionally but my
GF stole them and now they live on the GLi. I did buy them thru Discount
Tire too BTW.
I bought them because besides they look good, they were affordable AND
they WERENT 5 spoke wheels. Everybody has 5 spoke wheels.
Id really like to have a set of the TSW Imola wheels as my next choice!
:)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and