drive ratio (was Scirocco S colors)

hey i'll tkae that lower drive ratio whatever, i get 32 MILES/GALLON
!!!! man this is like too cool! coming off a 16v w/ close ratio and
getting 23 mpg I'm making a mint driving to work and back now! You
should have seen me rolling laughing at the gas station the first
time I filled up. I went around 300miles on the trip odometer and I
expected to be dumping in 13+gallons. when it stopped at 9 I almost
shit! haha smaller tank and i can go farther than my old 87 16v!

Ryan