After replacing many parts:
 Ignition module
 Plugs & wires
 O2 sensor
 Injector rings
 Coil
 Fuel filter
 Tach adapter for MSD CD Ignition Unit
You know what after all that I was still running lean. As we pondered over my
motor during a Cigarette/Beer break one of the freaky shop guys asked if I had
used ingecter cleaner to make sure my injectors weren't fowled up and clogged.
Well can I tell you we feel stupid since I hadn't thought of that and boy
after getting some iffie gas traveling cross country and cannada. Well after
two tanks of good gas (which I always use 92 an up, except for in montana when
87 was the highest I could find) and injector cleaner I noticed all my
readings go up and my cars power and ability to break its little tires loose
all the way into 3rd gear, when pushed hard was nuts.
I have to say I haven't been this happy with the car since I first got to
drive it almost 6 years ago.

 I would like to thanks  everyone for all there advice and help
I got a lot of up keep done to my car that it was needing through it.
To bad the final fix was so cheap and effective
Later y'all <---- Had to say it!
~Danny~