[Tech] Water Leakage from engine bay

AAARGH

Been a very bad week for the rocco'

Soo...

1) I still have a water leak.  I'm going to assume
   its coming from the engine bay, because I've
   checked the doors, seals, hatch and windshield.
   I cannot for the life of me find any drains for
   rain under the hood (by the wipers or else where).
   a) So am I blind?
   b) Where are they?
   c) What am I looking for?

2) Some low life son (daughter?) of a #@$#@$#@! broke
   into my car.  And stole - get this - 25 cents!
   from the ashtray... and caused about $200 damage
   to get it.  I hope they get run over on a freeway
   by a really big, really slow moving semi.  So much
   for that theory of if theres nothing of value in
   the car they won't break in...
   a) Very glad I haven't had the car repainted yet.
   b) #@$@# hacked up the passenger door all to hell.
   c) How hard is it to fix the power lock thingy in
      the door?

Well enough ranting,

Thanks for any help!

Lee (the guy with the Silver Rocco in Victoria)
84' 'Rocco 8v