Re: Small scratches from rocks

If you find a Cabriolet with the 'big bumper' kit, check out the same
area... there's a sheet of clear plastic that you can stick on there.
I'd either go buy one of those or just go to a sign shop and buy a piece
of the thickest clear material they sell..

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop