Re: Small scratches from rocks

There is that clear film you can put on your car to protect agains rock
chips (i think mostly used on the front of hoods (i think folia-tec makes
some), i don't know how invisible this stuff is thogh, and it its possible
to shape it around contours such as your rear wheel arch..?

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571