Re: euro bumpers

K...my turn to jump in.  I live up in Canada, and there is way to many
women driving SUV's with hair bigger than my car!  I have been run off
the road a number of times by these things because they couldn't see
me.
I have been pushed into a light standard at around 20-30 Kms.  I have
been pushed into the front end of a civic hatchback.  The pole has a
nice dent in it-Big old american 'rocco bumper...nothing!  The civic
lost it's front end-Big old american 'Rocco bumper...nothing.  If you
live where idiots drive, which is everywhere, keep the American ones, or
in my case Canadaian?

I will eventually get Euro's, but not drive my car in the
winter...forget it!!  You will get dinged no matter where you are
eventually, just make sure they have insurance, and you know a good body
guy :-)  Good luck to all with Euro bumpers.

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v (Completely fried interior wiring harness!!)