Re: euro bumpers

> 16V JASON wrote:
>
>> Ronald, you obviously don't know how Americans with big Sport Utility
>> Vehicles drive.  They don't notice other cars, especially little ones like
>> our Sciroccos.  They don't realize that we're parked in front of them until
>>
>> they feel the *BAM* of their bumper hitting something.
>>
>> And of course, they don't get out and see if there's damage, because they
>> *know* that the bumper on the front of their huge piece of shit is strong
>> enough to withstand a, say 100km/h, collision with an unmovable, fixed
>> object (such as a BRICK WALL) without getting so much of a scratch on it.
>>
>> It''s not Mark who we should be concerned about hitting something, it's all
>>
>> the fucking morons in their SUVs and Minivans.

I agree for the most part. However you're referring to yuppies in suv's as
fucking morons. I
personally think that is an insult to fucking morons everywhere. Let's get
something clear: Yuppies are the most clueless stupid annoying excuses for
human life you or I will ever encounter period! Otherwise I think it's a very
good observation...

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.