Re: euro bumpers

>From: Roland Johansson <scirocco@mail.bip.net>

>>With a Scirocco, why drive around and hit everything. Try to
>>avoid hitting things with the bumper, when parking, stop the car
>>with the brakes instead of driving into something. Then you
>>wouldn't get scratches on your bumpers and wouldn't scratch
>>others bumpers.

Ronald, you obviously don't know how Americans with big Sport Utility
Vehicles drive.  They don't notice other cars, especially little ones like
our Sciroccos.  They don't realize that we're parked in front of them until
they feel the *BAM* of their bumper hitting something.

And of course, they don't get out and see if there's damage, because they
*know* that the bumper on the front of their huge piece of shit is strong
enough to withstand a, say 100km/h, collision with an unmovable, fixed
object (such as a BRICK WALL) without getting so much of a scratch on it.

It''s not Mark who we should be concerned about hitting something, it's all
the fucking morons in their SUVs and Minivans.

	:) Have a nice day.

	Jason