Re: Yuppies

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason <Jason.r@worldnet.att.net>
To: 16V JASON <jason@scirocco.org>; Scirocco List <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: euro bumpers

>I agree for the most part. However you're referring to yuppies in suv's as
>fucking morons. I
>personally think that is an insult to fucking morons everywhere. Let's get
>something clear: Yuppies are the most clueless stupid annoying excuses for
>human life you or I will ever encounter period! Otherwise I think it's a
very
>good observation...
>
>Jason.
>87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.

Ok that's enough of the Yuppie bashing....

Technically, Young Urban Professional i.e. Yuppie describes a whole lot of
us on the list.

I am very much young with a professional career and I just so happen to own
my home in suburbia.....I don't however drive an SUV or a BMW.

So lighten up....

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop (The little VW in the Big BMW pond)