RE: power mirrors?

Are these an easy fit to a scirocco without power mirrors. Will mirrors from
any other VW fit also?
What about the windows. I know that is an easy upgrade. but can the parts
from a golf or jetta or whatever also be used? Sciroccos with powered parts
are v. difficult to find.
Cheers

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email:  <mailto:scirocco.gt@virgin.net>