Re: Yuppies

> >I agree for the most part. However you're referring to yuppies in suv's as
> >fucking morons. I
> >personally think that is an insult to fucking morons everywhere. Let's get
> >something clear: Yuppies are the most clueless stupid annoying excuses for
> >human life you or I will ever encounter period! Otherwise I think it's a
> very
> >good observation...
> >
> >Jason.
> >87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.
>
> Ok that's enough of the Yuppie bashing....
>
> Technically, Young Urban Professional i.e. Yuppie describes a whole lot of
> us on the list.
>
> I am very much young with a professional career and I just so happen to own
> my home in suburbia.....I don't however drive an SUV or a BMW.
>
> So lighten up....
>
> Brian Honnold
> '78 Rocco Ragtop (The little VW in the Big BMW pond)

I'm referring to the ford explorer driving brainless people, you know, cell
phone in one hand, curling iron/shaver in the other, they think they're better
than everyone..  Just because you're young and have a decent job and house
doesn't make you a yuppie. At least not that hated variety I hear of many other
people referring to.

Rocco content:
After all the discussions on swaybars does anyone have a preference so far as
QUALITY is concerned?? Thanks...

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.