Re: Yuppies

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:24:04 -0800 Jason <Jason.r@worldnet.att.net>
writes:

>Rocco content:

yay

>After all the discussions on swaybars does anyone have a preference so
>far as QUALITY is concerned?? Thanks...

Sure do! Neuspeed has never broken new brackets. Autotech has a great
history of breaking their front brackets. Especially their newly
reinforced jobbies.
I've broken a couple rear NS brackets but they were very old when I got
them. Put on new brackets and havent had a problem since. Very worry
free.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and