SV: Big brakes (was Corrado Brakes..)

Doing the measurements for moving or changing calipers is rougly
1 hour, making a prototype in tree  with handtools 3 hours,
making a drawing 1 hour. Time for a metal workshop milling and
drilling two brackets between 2 and 3 hours.

Done it, works fine.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

Well seeing as how everyone is talking about 11.0 brakes I have
a question.
  How much is involved in making adaptor brackets for big
brakes(how much
work, made of what?)  I ask this because everyone knows that
Autotech and
Rons(or Denon, whatever it is now) sell big brake kits and they
are
expensive.   While visiting a stock car racing friend of mine in
PA a
couple of month ago I looked at some of his catologs and saw
Wilwood
calipers in there for about $60.  What the hell?   Ron's kit
uses Wilwood
and they are getting something like $800 for their kit.  BTW the
$60
calipers were 4 piston.

John Worden