Re: Big brakes (was Corrado Brakes..)

Remember that these are racing calipers, not designed for street use.  As
Riley said before, you'll have to change the dust seals quite often, at
about $25 per seal kit.  And if you live in an area that has more than one
season (summer) you can pretty much forget about it unless you store the car
in the winter.  I've talked to quite a few people that have used these kind
of brakes on street cars, and all in all, it just isn't the greatest idea,
but if you're prepared for the maintenance, then you can't go wrong.

HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

its a ripoff, there is a guy in Austin, umm Chris Wofford
wofford@io.com i THINK is his e-mail, i knwo he advertises
on newdiemnsions website for used parts of his, but last time i heard
he hooked up some club h2o members with some really sweet deals on
complete wilwood brake systems, custom machines brackets and all.

i cant remember what all cars they went on tho. but rons and the
others are definitely milking people for all their worth on this
deal. Like you saw, the calipers are CHEAP, the pads are CHEAP
and all it requires is a custom bracket to be machined

Ryan