Re: high idle problems

woah, the nickel theory, my mechanic just said the same thing
yesterday, i dropped one on the outside edge of the air flow plate
and there was about 0.5mm of surface visible before the top slope
edge car seems to be running ok now with it set like that, i know if
i jack with it it has to go back in for co ajustment.

one thing i nailed the start problem to is warm start problem, only
after drivign the car for extended time will it take forever to
restart (have to floor it to start) so one of these days i'll get it
in to the mechanic, it's not a problem i want to try and solve
myself. and i usually drive the car somewhere and am gone long enough
for it to fix whatever is wrong itself.

thanks
Ryan