Re: Shows in Ontario Can

At 08:12 PM 2/7/99 -0500, you wrote:

Does anyone know if there will be any vw shows in Ontario, Canada at all this year.

Damn straight there'll be shows. Depending on where in Ontario..they can (may) start in May. Last year a lcoal dealer had one here (in London) the end of May. There's one each June in Niagara called the June Jitterbug, one in Aug in Toronto, the great Canadian Bugfest (I'm pretty sure that's the name), another I think in either july or Aug in Heidleberg Ont, not sure of the name.....these are a few of the shows I know of.....they are for the most part water/air shows....but these are the ones I attend with "the gang" I am with. Keep listening to the NGs and the list hereand you'll get the info you need/want. I hope this helps you out, and there are a few of us on the list from Ontario.