From: Ryan Schuermann <rts@nol.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Sunday, February 07, 1999 1:36 AM
Subject: high idle problems

hrm, does the position of the air plate have anything to do with
idle, or is it purely the idle screw? reason is my mk1 is now
idling at 2k rpm, I just got it out of the shop lwednesday and the
mechanic had it set to 1k rpm, as verified when i left the place.
Now no matter if the screw is in all the way or none of the way
it idles very high.

any thoughts?
Ryan