Re: random misfire.. ugh

Take an inductive timing light and try to locate the problem that way...Who
knows maybe you'll find it by the constant flow of light ( by checking the
light pulses you might find an inconsistent pulse on one of the plug wires
that will be in sink with the misfire).  Also If you have the OEM style plug
wires/metal shields,  one may be grounding out (especially #1 due to your
ALT. bracket)  These are just ideas in my head.  I am no pro when it comes
to trouble shooting unless it is NT ¦ ]
By the way do you want to sale the rear spoiler you bought from potterman??